Personal Information: You may give us by filling in forms on our site when you are corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our products or services or mailing lists, search for a product, place an order on our site, submit a query or when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
EMP will use this information:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information concerning and to enable ordering of exempt medicinal products;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. You can change your preferences for communication at anytime by contacting us on email@example.com ;
- to notify you from time to time about changes to our service
- the visitor's IP address
- the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- the previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used
- clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
- the type of web browser and device used by the website visitor
EMP will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have a right to be given a copy of your personal data which you may have supplied via this Site. To exercise this right, you must write to us at the address indicated here or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include any personal identifiers which you may have supplied earlier via the Site (e.g. Name; address; phone number; e-mail address). Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible and will take not more than 30 days to process.
You also have a right to have inaccurate information corrected. If you discover that we hold inaccurate information about you, you have a right to instruct us to correct that information. Such an instruction must be in writing or via e-mail. A request will be dealt with as soon as possible and will take not more than 30 days to process.
Links: This Site may contain links to websites not maintained by EMP. You are reminded that different terms and conditions of use will apply to you as a user of such websites. Such websites may not attain the same privacy standards as EMP.
Phone: +353 41 974 2030,
c/o Data Protection Officer
Boyne Business Park,